Header Ads

Schedule for Pakistan vs England T20I series announced

Schedule for Pakistan vs England T20I series announced


Karachi: On Tuesday, the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) announced the schedule for the upcoming series between Pakistan and England during Pakistan's tour of England in May next year. The series will consist of four T20I matches.


The schedule for Pakistan's tour of England in 2024 is as follows:


First T20I: May 22 - Leeds

Second T20I: May 25 - Birmingham

Third T20I: May 28 - Cardiff

Fourth T20I: May 30 - The Oval


In their previous T20I series in 2022, England emerged victorious with a 4-3 win over Pakistan on Pakistani soil. It will be an exciting rematch for both teams.


Pakistan's last T20I series in England took place in 2021, where they faced a 2-1 defeat in the three-match series. They will be looking to improve their performance in this upcoming series definitely.


Adding to their recent encounters, England claimed the ICC Men's T20 World Cup title in Melbourne last November by defeating Pakistan. The rivalry between the two teams continues to intensify every time.


In addition to the men's series, the ECB also announced the match schedule for the women's teams of Pakistan and England.


The schedule for Pakistan women's tour of England in 2024 is as follows:


First T20I: May 11 - Birmingham

Second T20I: May 17 - Northampton

Third T20I: May 19 - Leeds

First ODI: May 23 - Derby

Second ODI: May 26 - Taunton

Third ODI: May 29 - Chelmsford

The Pakistan women's team will be eager to showcase their skills and compete against England's women.


Meanwhile, the Pakistan national team is recently preparing for a two-match Test series against the opponent Sri Lanka, set to commence later this month July 2023. The squad has initiated a training camp in Karachi to fine-tune their preparations.


The first Test between Sri Lanka and Pakistan is scheduled to take place at the Galle International Cricket Stadium on 16th July. Following that, the teams will move to Colombo for the second Test at the Singhalese Sports Club, which will be held from July 24 to 28. The Green Shirts are looking forward to an intense battle against Sri Lanka.


Tags:

#cricket #cricket score #live cricket #t20 world cup #cricket icc #crichd #willow tv #rohit sharma

No comments

Powered by Blogger.